Thread: Secret Passage
View Single Post
Old 05-15-2010, 11:34 PM   #25 (permalink)
The1HBIC
Dark Force Defense League
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Cecelia "Cece" Murdoch
Graduated

x4 x2
Slytherin
Super Slytherin Buddy - ⅓ She-Snake Trio || EVIL Healer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deniiz View Post
Oh. See? See? Marie was the one who didn't want to talk to him, because she wasn't answering him now! Evan waited patiently for an action. And it felt like an age when she spoke again. Finally.

He sighed. How many times did he have to tell her that he still liked her? It was humiliating after a point, like she was constantly asking it to show that he was wasting his time, for she was with Carter now, ready to be happy ever after. "How come you can hurt me while I still like you?" There, Marie, happy? You made me say it again, and AGAIN! "Just... I remember the past." Well, naturally. And he remembered Carter, the most important thing. Though he avoided that topic. It'd only infuriate him again. "And I've never ignored you." It was more like avoiding. When a person was ignored, s/he wasn't even in the thoughts of the subject. But when s/he was avoided, s/he was usually in the subject's mind somewhere, just s/he wasn't wanted to be seen. And Marie usually occupied his mind, except when he was with Mina and Ella. "And, I'm usually silent, because I don't know what to say. It's hard to talk to your ex, y'know." He winced. Maybe it'd be better if he didn't say that last sentence. None of his body parts obeyed his brain these days when around Marie, anyway.
She knew it, she was hurting him just by being around him. Gold was right, there was no way they could be friends again while he still liked her. It did hurt him to be around her.

Wait!

Did he seriously think he never ignored her? Then what did he call giving her the silent treatment and not talking to her when she made an effort to talk to him...? Taking a time out? "You do too ignore me. I tried talking to you but you acted like I wasn't even there." Crap, maybe she shouldn't have said that. She wasn't trying to start an argument with him. "Look, I know it is awkward for us to be around each other right now, but really, do we have to act like we hate each other?" Because Merlin knows, she does not hate him. Even when she was mad at him she didn't hate him. "I really want us to be friends again, but I know that's not possible right now." Well not possible for him so it seemed. "Do you think we can at least make an effort not to be total enemies? You know, like if we are in the same room.... we don't act like the other isn't there." Like he does to her in classes.

Cece and Marie_____Colby