Thread: Secret Passage
View Single Post
Old 05-15-2010, 08:30 PM   #20 (permalink)
Tommehbell

Slytherin
Kappa

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Felix Greenwood
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Blake Madden
Accidents & Catastrophes
x1
DivaDivaDiva ||Candy Cane Mama||

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squishy ♥ View Post
Torin started as suddenly he heard someone wheezing out at him. "Oh geeze. I'm sorry. You scared me too." He started to laugh a little now that he saw that it was only a youngish looking boy. You could never be too sure who you will meet in secret passages.

Bright light.

Why was there suddenly a bright light in his face?

"Lori! What are you doing here?" He stared at her and saw that she was holding her shoes in her hand. Why was she here in this place? She was like Brody and Gold. And well, he could sorta see Gold down here, but not Lori or Brody.
He waited for his heartbeat to slow down. The boy was casting him a big shadow he was like 7 feet tall and he was scared of Diggy. That was funny, well not right now that he was scare out of his wits. "I scared you?" he asked with a giggle. "I'm not even 5 feet tall." he pointed out thinking it was nice to scare someone that much bigger and older than him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by midget ♥ View Post
OH HOLY MERLIN AND HIS SHOE COLLECTIONNNN!

There was someone ELSE in here aswell. Squealing a little bit as he spoke, Lori clung tightly onto her lit up wand, and her heels, ready to use them BOTH if needed.

She giggled, and hooked an arm through her best friends boyfriends arm, and then shrugged. "Exploring, Mr. Prefect, i'm exploring. What are YOU doing down here? Escaping on me, when I need you most? Do you want me to break down again?" He was such a bad Daddy Prefect.
Diggy squealed and ran behind the older boy. "Is she going to kill me?" He asked as the girl looked like she was going to stab him with her heels. He peeked behind the boy as the girl waved her wand at him. Yep, she was a crazy one.

♣♣Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand
And Eternity in an hour♣♣