Thread: Secret Passage
View Single Post
Old 05-15-2010, 08:22 PM   #18 (permalink)
StarShine
Special Services to the School

DoM
Kappa

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mona Deandra Hellmann
Gryffindor
First Year
x5 x6
¼ of the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pls

Quote:
Originally Posted by The1HBIC View Post
Marie couldn't believe what she was hearing. He wanted to talk to her and her being around him wasn't hurting him? That just totally confused her more. If he wanted to talk to her then why did he always ignore her and give her the silent treatment? He made it a point to go out of his way to avoid her. That was not how someone who wants to talk to you acts.

After thinking on what he said for a few minutes she just had to ask him to clarify what he meant. "Let me see if I have this straight. I am not hurting you by being around you and you say you want to talk to me. Then why is it that you make it a point to ignore me and give me the silent treatment whenever I see you?" Because clearly he had done just that in DADA class, and well pretty much every other class they had been in. That is except in Muggle Studies Club, where he found it in himself to give her dirty looks.
Oh. See? See? Marie was the one who didn't want to talk to him, because she wasn't answering him now! Evan waited patiently for an action. And it felt like an age when she spoke again. Finally.

He sighed. How many times did he have to tell her that he still liked her? It was humiliating after a point, like she was constantly asking it to show that he was wasting his time, for she was with Carter now, ready to be happy ever after. "How come you can hurt me while I still like you?" There, Marie, happy? You made me say it again, and AGAIN! "Just... I remember the past." Well, naturally. And he remembered Carter, the most important thing. Though he avoided that topic. It'd only infuriate him again. "And I've never ignored you." It was more like avoiding. When a person was ignored, s/he wasn't even in the thoughts of the subject. But when s/he was avoided, s/he was usually in the subject's mind somewhere, just s/he wasn't wanted to be seen. And Marie usually occupied his mind, except when he was with Mina and Ella. "And, I'm usually silent, because I don't know what to say. It's hard to talk to your ex, y'know." He winced. Maybe it'd be better if he didn't say that last sentence. None of his body parts obeyed his brain these days when around Marie, anyway.