Thread: Secret Passage
View Single Post
Old 05-15-2010, 08:09 PM   #16 (permalink)
WhittyBitty
Dark Force Defense League

DMT & DMAC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Madison Valentine
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabriella Burton
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Daisy Mae Stark
Accidents & Catastrophes
x12 x9
♥s her SS family l Wifey is MINE | Naughty Niffler l Whittysaur l #awkwardturtle<#

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomasina Riddle View Post
Diggy nearly jumped through the roof when he felt someone else walk into the tunnel. He turned around, "Holy chocolate you scared me," he wheezed holding onto his chest,
Torin started as suddenly he heard someone wheezing out at him. "Oh geeze. I'm sorry. You scared me too." He started to laugh a little now that he saw that it was only a youngish looking boy. You could never be too sure who you will meet in secret passages.

Quote:
Originally Posted by midget ♥ View Post
Lori was NOT impressed by the fact she had never found this secret-bloody-passage, and now she stood in it, and it's darkness; bare-footed. How annoying?!

After picking her heels up in her hand -- it was dark, stepping in icky stuff, in heels was NOT good--, Lori had cast a quick 'lumos' with her wand, and started to skip down the passage. Maybe you could get OUT the other end? How ... amazing.

"OOOF! Watch iiiiii-TORINNNN!!!" What a weird place to find him!

Bright light.

Why was there suddenly a bright light in his face?

"Lori! What are you doing here?" He stared at her and saw that she was holding her shoes in her hand. Why was she here in this place? She was like Brody and Gold. And well, he could sorta see Gold down here, but not Lori or Brody.