View Single Post
Old 05-15-2010, 07:51 PM   #15 (permalink)
Lislchen

DERP & DMAC
Dwarf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Siobhán O'Shea
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Olly Emmons-Clarke
Environmental Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Yasmina Payton
Accidents & Catastrophes
x3 x2
The Kisapaths | Sila!Roti | -2 | TouchableHair | ToiletPaperGuy | QueenOfConfusion

Instead of obeying the King's orders however Nancy started to giggle, giggle until there were actually tears in her eyes, giggle until her tummy hurt. "I...I'm sorry, King Aiden." She managed to get out between a few giggles. "It's just that...sorry." At this she covered her mouth with both of her hands to keep the giggles from escaping her mouth...not that she was too successful with that. "Sorry." She gave Aiden a genuine apologetic look, glancing up at him.

Clearing her throat a couple of times Nancy finally managed to get a grip of herself...or something close to that anyhow. "Sorry..." She repeated once again before patting the place next to her on the floor. "Depends...when is later? Soon?" Then, shaking her head a little teasingly the 17 year old smirked up at the boy expectantly and added, Aiden...what have you gotten yourself into, hmm?" Not that she was the one to talk...

...and unfortunately Aiden seemed to think exactly that too. Crap! Nancy quickly averted her eyes to her fingers which were suddenly reeeeally interesting. Totally. "Uhm...well, I can't tell really." At this she locked eyes with the Gryffindor for a moment before glancing back down at her fingers. "I've been...avoiding him to be honest...though, I guess I have to decide soon..." All that probably didn't make too much sense in Aiden's ears but whatever.

Though...if they were King and Queen, why did they have to worry about stuff like that anyhow? Hehe.

________________________________{Drabbles}_{Meet Lissy}_{DERP}

Last edited by Lislchen; 05-15-2010 at 07:57 PM.