Thread: Secret Passage
View Single Post
Old 05-15-2010, 07:36 PM   #12 (permalink)
The1HBIC
Dark Force Defense League
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Cecelia "Cece" Murdoch
Graduated

x4 x2
Slytherin
Super Slytherin Buddy - ⅓ She-Snake Trio || EVIL Healer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deniiz View Post
Evan still couldn't believe that his hand failed him like that. His brain had clearly ordered to stay away, to avoid any kind of contact whether through skin or words, or even eyes, but look at what his arm had just done! Touching her! And not just touching, but grabbing her arm to make her stay!

Just unbelievable.

He looked up at her eyes again, or at least somewhere he thought her eyes were located, when she talked. Wait--what was she saying again? When did he say that he didn't want to talk to her? His brain said in numerous times, yes, but never out loud. He was silent for a few seconds to recall that moment when he made it clear he didn't want to talk to her anymore. However, no memory came out.

"You don't hurt me, with your presence anyway." Though she did hurt him with her actions, especially this kind when she thought he didn't want her. "And I've never said such a thing. I do want to talk to you." So, there was a point in her staying here. But, was he going to keep feeling alright after their conversation here? That didn't look like happening. Nevertheless, he wanted her to stay. Because people did want the ones they loved to stay.
Marie couldn't believe what she was hearing. He wanted to talk to her and her being around him wasn't hurting him? That just totally confused her more. If he wanted to talk to her then why did he always ignore her and give her the silent treatment? He made it a point to go out of his way to avoid her. That was not how someone who wants to talk to you acts.

After thinking on what he said for a few minutes she just had to ask him to clarify what he meant. "Let me see if I have this straight. I am not hurting you by being around you and you say you want to talk to me. Then why is it that you make it a point to ignore me and give me the silent treatment whenever I see you?" Because clearly he had done just that in DADA class, and well pretty much every other class they had been in. That is except in Muggle Studies Club, where he found it in himself to give her dirty looks.

Cece and Marie_____Colby