Thread: Secret Passage
View Single Post
Old 05-15-2010, 06:57 PM   #11 (permalink)
StarShine
Special Services to the School

DoM
Kappa

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mona Deandra Hellmann
Gryffindor
First Year
x5 x6
¼ of the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pls

Quote:
Originally Posted by The1HBIC View Post
Marie turned to walk away from Evan. She was not going to be the reason for his pain any longer. He had made it pretty clear to her that he wanted nothing to do with her. He had made sure to avoid her and ignore her whenever they were around each other. That was pretty clear to her that he didn't want to talk to her or be around her. Not to mention that he was so willing to leave her now.

Wait, he grabbed her arm... did that mean he wanted her to stay? He let go of her just as quickly as he had grabbed her though. Maybe he was just trying to push her along and not really trying to get her to stay. She really didn't know what to think. He still seemed to be giving her the silent treatment and she was not a mind reader, although sometimes she wished she was... like now.

"Look Evan, I don't want to hurt you anymore so I'm just going to go. You've made it pretty clear that you don't want to talk to me anymore so there really is no point in me staying here." That is unless he was done ignoring her. He would have to be the one to tell her that though because she was not going to just sit there so he could ignore her some more.
Evan still couldn't believe that his hand failed him like that. His brain had clearly ordered to stay away, to avoid any kind of contact whether through skin or words, or even eyes, but look at what his arm had just done! Touching her! And not just touching, but grabbing her arm to make her stay!

Just unbelievable.

He looked up at her eyes again, or at least somewhere he thought her eyes were located, when she talked. Wait--what was she saying again? When did he say that he didn't want to talk to her? His brain said in numerous times, yes, but never out loud. He was silent for a few seconds to recall that moment when he made it clear he didn't want to talk to her anymore. However, no memory came out.

"You don't hurt me, with your presence anyway." Though she did hurt him with her actions, especially this kind when she thought he didn't want him. "And I've never said such a thing. I do want to talk to you." So, there was a point in her staying here. But, was he going to keep feeling alright after their conversation here? That didn't look like happening. Nevertheless, he wanted her to stay. Because people did want the ones they loved to stay.