Thread: Secret Passage
View Single Post
Old 05-15-2010, 06:40 PM   #10 (permalink)
The1HBIC
Dark Force Defense League
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Cecelia "Cece" Murdoch
Graduated

x4 x2
Slytherin
Super Slytherin Buddy - ⅓ She-Snake Trio || EVIL Healer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deniiz View Post
Although Evan missed that little smile while he was busy with extinguishing his wand again, he did see that shake of head. And he took a small step towards the exit. Did he really want to be with Marie? Yes, he did. But in these conditions, while she shook her head when she saw him? Not at all. Seeing she didn’t want to see him anymore did hurt. And he was done with being hurt by her. He really was. He’d promised himself to avoid her, and it was obvious once again that it was the right decision. She didn’t want—

What? He did not have to leave? Looking confused, he tried to get some hidden meaning. Then he heard the next sentence. Of course. One of them had to leave, didn’t they? And she was trying to be polite by being that one. He shook his head, then remembering that she probably couldn’t see, he held her arm for one small moment to say she really didn’t have to leave, that they could talk again like in the old days.

He didn’t just do that.

Quickly letting go of her, he stood in half horror and half hesitation. He had to say something upon it, but what?! There wasn’t anything that came to his mind to say. But he couldn’t get his legs move, either. So, in silence, he waited for her to say something. If she was going to say, that is. He didn’t think she would, after that little contact. She was more likely to just storm off again.
Marie turned to walk away from Evan. She was not going to be the reason for his pain any longer. He had made it pretty clear to her that he wanted nothing to do with her. He had made sure to avoid her and ignore her whenever they were around each other. That was pretty clear to her that he didn't want to talk to her or be around her. Not to mention that he was so willing to leave her now.

Wait, he grabbed her arm... did that mean he wanted her to stay? He let go of her just as quickly as he had grabbed her though. Maybe he was just trying to push her along and not really trying to get her to stay. She really didn't know what to think. He still seemed to be giving her the silent treatment and she was not a mind reader, although sometimes she wished she was... like now.

"Look Evan, I don't want to hurt you anymore so I'm just going to go. You've made it pretty clear that you don't want to talk to me anymore so there really is no point in me staying here." That is unless he was done ignoring her. He would have to be the one to tell her that though because she was not going to just sit there so he could ignore her some more.

Cece and Marie_____Colby