View Single Post
Old 05-15-2010, 03:19 PM   #26 (permalink)
Paint.the.Limelight
Formerly: hrmy_lvr_4evr
Ravenclaw

Love Detective
Jobberknoll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aurelie Rylen
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Violet Silvermoon
Magical Creatures
Fiyero ♥ | RED VINES! | FOR NARNIAAAAAAAAAAA | "Always." ♥| SupermegafoxyAWESOMEhot!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daffy.Potter View Post
Why Sarah was feeling so cold, escaped her. She couldn't help but shudder as she shrugged her jacket further up to cover up her neck and she wrapped her arms around her. Upon entering the conference room, she took a glance around and noticed that everyone seemed fine. Why was everyone fine? How come no one was cold like her?! At this, Sarah couldn't help but narrow her eyes in slight frustration. No matter. Surely she would warm up throughout the conference. After all... they had exciting plans, didn't they?

Breathing into her hands for warm and rubbing them against each other, she walked over to where Chad and the other Division Heads were. "Hey Boss. Hello Rinatta. Violet," Sarah greeted, nodding her head at each and every one of them. She attempted a smile but it was slightly pained for no one could be happy under such cold conditions. Maybe she was hallucinating the cold.
Violet looked over at Sarah. "Hi, Sarah. What's wrong?" she asked, noting that she was shivering. "It's not that cold yet. Are you coming down with something?" she asked with concern.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tailzinator View Post

Chad chuckled at Violet's comment about his kitty. "He is cute. He wakes me up every morning and usually tries to steal my coffee. What about you? Do you have any pets?"

"Bonjour, Sarah," he smiled at her, but then noted she appeared to be..cold? "Are...you okay?"

He looked around the room, noting that Mico had gotten a hold of a strawberry and was happily chewing away and how many employees had shown up. Meh. It was...okay, he supposed.

"Again, hello everyone and I am very glad you could make it to this seminar. Your lovely division heads and I decided that maybe it is a good thing to refresh ourselves about certain areas, not to mention learn a little bit about something outside your little cubicle.

"With that being said, over the next little while, we will be hosting a set of seminars aimed towards gathering knowledge. Then, of course, you will get to try what you have learned first hand."

He paused and took a sip of his coffee. Mmmmm, coffee...

"With that said, today's seminar will simply be about some basic creatures or scenarios you can find yourself in. There will be one from each division. Everyone with me? Questions yet?"
Violet smiled. "Oh, does he? Well, as long as you're getting up anyway...I can't really blame him for stealing your coffee. Although he seems to have enough energy already!" She chuckled.

Violet pressed her lips together to stop talking as Chad started the seminar. The chit-chat would have to wait. For the next few hours at least. Violet watched the faces of the employees before her. She noticed that few of them had actually shown up. Maybe some would come later. But the announcement had been up for awhile...maybe people were just getting lazy and forgetting to check?