Thread: Coffee Room
View Single Post
Old 05-15-2010, 01:20 PM   #72 (permalink)
Tommehbell

Slytherin
Kappa

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Felix Greenwood
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Blake Madden
Accidents & Catastrophes
x1
DivaDivaDiva ||Candy Cane Mama||

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa Black View Post
James grinned, "T'was. But useful, one can never be too well-mannered." Huh. Couuuugh.
"The coffee?" James looked down at the untouched browny liquid and wilted internally. He could not live without good coffee! GASPETH.
"Not good coffee?" He mumbled, pouting. How lame.
At her offer, the reporter attempted a half smile. Drinks with her husband?
"You're married?" Aw, that ruined all his fun. "Why are the pretty ones always taken? James said grinning but really he was hell scared her husband was some tall, butch man that'd squash him like a fly. Naww.. why was he a wimp!?
"Er.. sure he wouldn't mind?" Translated as: Will he kill me if I'm with you?
Toxic sludge would have been better than the coffee from that pot. "I will be bringing in the coffee from now on, but just stay away from it today. There is a lovely shop around the corner if you want to grab a cup on your lunch break." she advised him. It was crazy to think that creative types like them could survive without a proper cup of coffee. She smiled and nodded yes. "Yes I'm a happily married woman, with 7 children." She resisted the urge to dig in her purse for her photo album of the children. She could him later if he really wanted to see. "Well actually I took him if you want to get technical." she teased. Nathan wouldn't have made the first move. Though Egypt had to be pumped up by her sisters. She giggled. "Nathan mind a drink? I highly doubt it." He must not have met Nathan yet to ask such a question. "Oh don't worry Nathan isn't a jealous bully like that." she assured him.

♣♣Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand
And Eternity in an hour♣♣