View Single Post
Old 05-15-2010, 12:40 AM   #9 (permalink)
Ama

MLE
Werewolf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Tahir Kovac Khatri
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Payton J. McNiven
Ama!Nabs IS NAMED MINHO & Is SO Black Panther Right Now

Ian wasn't sure which term was scarier: corporate event or trust exercises. He swallowed before forcing his lips to stretch a few centimeters. Hopefully, this was a good enough smile for her.

"Yes, that's...a relief," he trailed off to fumble with one of the desk drawers. He wasn't sure why Jane had saluted him and he wasn't intending to figure it out either. The less he knew about Jane Holland the better, right? Things never went okay when trying to decipher enigmas, even soft bubbly enigmas.

"Jane," he interrupted himself to stare back at the woman before him. "Since you brought it up, wouldn't you like to organize said event? ... " Hoshino paused. That made him seem like he was pushing off the work on her--which really wasn't far from the truth, however... "With me, that is. Uh..."

Usually, this is where someone would include some kind of encouragement. I love socializing with my employers. I'm all about trust exercises.

"However, when it comes time to doing the trust exercises you are required to be my partner. That's non-negotiable."

He just had a feeling if he was paired up with Sienna she would let him drop just because it would amuse her.

Last edited by Ama; 05-15-2010 at 12:59 AM.