Thread: Secret Passage
View Single Post
Old 05-14-2010, 10:57 PM   #8 (permalink)
The1HBIC
Dark Force Defense League
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Cecelia "Cece" Murdoch
Graduated

x4 x2
Slytherin
Super Slytherin Buddy - ⅓ She-Snake Trio || EVIL Healer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deniiz View Post
HOMEWORK! That was what they had already--TONS of it! What kind of people were these new staff, who would load them homework in the first few weeks?! It was unbelievable. Incredible. Unacceptable. And he'd try to avoid homework as long as he could, until the last day. Then, he'd feelt sorry and panick, and try to do the HW. He didn't have any Marie to help him now. Talking of whom... he realised where he was passing by. Secret Passage. The very place everything'd started. He hadn't ever been here since that incident. With a strange feeling mixed with nostalgia, he turned to that place, and walked in.

It was still the same, peaceful place, his favourite hiding spot. It was cool, peaceful, quiet and dark--

"OUCH!" Yes, it was indeed dark! He had just fell over something, probably someone. He quickly got up. His leg hurt. "I'm really sorry--" Wait. It was better to see the face of the person he was apologising first. Drawing his wand, he lit it and pointed at the person, and lowered it down immediately. It was Marie. His face fell. Lucky that it was dark. He stood there awkwardly, not sure what to say. Then, remembering he hadn't apologised properly, he talked again, less excited this time.

"Yeah, sorry to bother you. I should probably go..." Guess his peaceful spot wasn't that peaceful anymore. He couldn't help but wonder if she dated Carter yet. Maybe she made here their spot too. Yes, he really should leave before he saw that hurting scene.
Marie was just starting to enjoy the quiet when suddenly...

"Hey, watch where you're going!" she shouted as someone fell over her. Whoever it was that fell over her was lucky she couldn't see them or else she might have punched them in the nose for falling on her. She pulled her legs up close to her as her attacker lit their wand. Looking up at the person she couldn't believe who she seen standing there. It was....

Evan!

Not believing it was him she shook her head and blinked her eyes a couple of times. Looking back up at him she sort of smiled.

Yep, it was Evan all right.

Any anger she had been feeling suddenly disappeared as she sat there listening to him apologize to her. This was the most he had talked to her since their first day back.... and well, that day didn't end so great for them.

Wait! No! She didn't want him to leave already. "No, you don't have to leave," she said. "I'll go, you can stay." She said. As much as she wanted to stay there with him she had told herself she wasn't going to do anything that would hurt him anymore, and well being with him here, in the passage, where they had first started dating probably wasn't such a good idea. She started to get up to leave trying not to look at him. She didn't want him to see that she really didn't want to go, she just wanted to do what she thought would make him happy... and that was for her to get away from him.

Cece and Marie_____Colby

Last edited by The1HBIC; 05-15-2010 at 12:05 AM.