View Single Post
Old 05-14-2010, 01:43 AM   #24 (permalink)
D.A Forever
Dark Force Defense League

DMC & SA
Banshee

x2 x3
Fortress of Brilliance ღ Mommy Quad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tailzinator View Post
Constantine smiled gently. "Yes well, Mr. Chosen is a young male, therefore his rational thinking is still being developed and right now, any opinion out of his mouth shouldn't be trusted. I assure you, Miss Mae, Hufflepuff is right where you belong."

He leaned back in his seat and listened to her speak about what was wrong. Maybe he shouldn't have asked though, he found himself getting slightly angered. There was one thing that was really nagging at him though...

"There was a meeting? About what? Who called it?"

Katie knew there was a reason she liked Mr. Masterson! He was good, oh yes he was. His words brought a small smile to her own face, at first somewhat amused, but then she realized she was starting to feel a little bit better. "I will try to keep that in mind about Legend and other boys, it makes sense." It really did. She nodded. "I use to hope so. I still kind of do, I guess. Kind of."

He didn't know about the meeting? .. well, her first clue should have been the fact he wasn't there, and he probably should have been. "Yes, in the Common Room. The behavior in classes and house points is what I was told," Katie frowned slightly, "The Prefects did? It didn't seem very official, they just came in and asked everyone for our attention.." She trailed off, shrugging her shoulders.