View Single Post
Old 05-13-2010, 05:40 PM   #20 (permalink)
D.A Forever
Dark Force Defense League

DMC & SA
Banshee

x2 x3
Fortress of Brilliance ღ Mommy Quad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tailzinator View Post
Closing the door after her, Constantine followed her to his seating area, taking a seat down in a chair. "Sorry about the mess..." he shoved some toys and bears out of the way with a foot.

Wait. Transfer? He eyed Kaitlynnh carefully, wondering what this was about. "I'm afraid transferring is out of the question. And, no...I wouldn't be upset for you wishing to transfer. Well...maybe a little. But you obviously have reason enough to wish for one." He paused for a second. "Why do you wish to transfer?"
If it was possible, Katie's face fell more. "Are you absolutely sure? What if the sorting hat was wrong, and I shoudn't be in Hufflepuff? Even Legend has been saying since first year I should have been a Slytherin." She said, not stopping to think he might not recognize which student - if any, - she was talking about. At least when the Slytherins are mean, they're up front and do it to your face rather then pretending they didn't do anything wrong.

"It's not because of you or any Head of House thing." Katie felt the need to assure him, her nose scrunching up for a second when he asked why she wanted to change houses. Did she haaaave to get into that? She didn't want to think about it, having just left it behind her moments before wandering out of the castle and around the grounds, long enough to come up with this - that she wanted out of Hufflepuff. "Because I'm not proud to be a Hufflepuff anymore," the young girl said in the utmost serious voice, quiet but beginning to talk a bit quicker and probably seemed to be rambling at points. "Because they are hypocritical. They talk about loyalty and proving how great we are, and when it comes to a first year being completely attacked by a couple older students for acting like a first year not one person in the Common Room, including the Prefect, did or said anything! The Prefect said he would handle it after the meeting. After! It should have been stopped when he had his book taken from him in the first place. Instead he was asked if he really belonged to our house, he was called lazy, he threatened about potentially losing house points and was told our housemates won't like him if he does lose any points. I was the only one out of everyone in that room to defend the little boy, and they want to talk about loyalty. If that's how Hufflepuffs are now, then everything some Slytherins think of us must be true; we are the lesser house if we're going to act that way, and I want no part in it. I don't want to be around mean-spirited people who care more about winning a stupid competition then they do about how one of our own is being treated."