Thread: Coffee Room
View Single Post
Old 05-13-2010, 12:16 PM   #68 (permalink)
Lexers

Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Lucas L. Rodemiere
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Carven Artemis Cooper
Department of Mysteries
x3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nymphadora_Moody View Post
"Im okay." Calendula said, as she let down her mug that was almost empty now. "Ainsi vous sont sūrement." she smiled at him. And she was right. The only French men she actually knew who actually sounded like a French man was either her father or one of her brothers. She cant remember which one. There was just too many! "Yeah, a bit interesting if you tell me." Calendula muttered, but grinned up at him a few seconds after.
James nodded sincerely. She didn't look it. "Merci." Cos he didn't actually have any clue what she'd just said. He smirked when she seemed to find his comment amusing, "I like interesting."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomasina Riddle View Post
She saw the way he was working the girls in the office and it gave her a tickle. Egypt was used to being flirted with she was a beautiful woman after all, but she still loved her husband with everything she had. However it was still nice to have someone flirting with her. "Thank you James. A like a man that appreciates a properly groomed woman." Far too many women simply let themselves go after they snagged a man and that was just wrong on all sides if you asked her. You should want to look good for the sake of looking good for yourself. "I have a feeling you are going to get along great around here." She winked at him. Hmm, he was really sweet she wondered where Hunter was. She needed someone to defrost her heart a tad and James was just the man to do it. Or Nicoli the poor dear hadn't had a proper date in ages. The matchmaking wheels in Egypt's hear were whirling away at the possibilities.
James grinned as the woman positively glowed at the attention. "Your welcome. A man should always properly appreciate a woman. I learnt that for myself," Yes. Those ex-girlfriends sure did get catty when they were dumped over muggle text. "Really? Swell. I do like this place already," He winked at her and smiled.