View Single Post
Old 05-13-2010, 05:29 AM   #17 (permalink)
D.A Forever
Dark Force Defense League

DMC & SA
Banshee

x2 x3
Fortress of Brilliance ღ Mommy Quad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tailzinator View Post
"Certainly," he nodded, moving out of the way of the door. "Come on in and take a seat on the sofa?"

The girl's head nodded once, her chin coming to rest gently against the little rabbit she held close and stepped inside. Because her gaze was already back to staring at the floor in front of her, it wasn't hard to avoid stepping on or tripping over the toys here and there. "Mr. Masterson," Katie started to say in the same quiet tone, partially because she was aware there was probably a small child around, possibly napping, and partially because she couldn't speak any louder without her voice becoming uneven with emotion, she lowered herself into the couch corner. Katie's voice quivered slightly as she continued, "Is it at all possible to be transfered to another house? Or at least consult the sorting hat, maybe he- it was wrong when it placed me in Hufflepuff?" She paused, and looked back up at him. Her voice dropped to a whisper, "And would you be very mad at me, if I did?" Because that mattered to her, too. Mr. Masterson was now her Head of House, she didn't want to offend him.