View Single Post
Old 05-13-2010, 04:00 AM   #14 (permalink)
Cedric

DERP
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Samuel Chevalier
Graduated
x2
Aidella | King of Confusion | Brittana | Forever ACROMANTULA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lislchen View Post
Yes, he was going to tell her! Squee! Gossip FTW! Hehe. Besides, gossip about somebody else was just awesome...shame they didn't have that Aparecium parchment anymore, she might have been tempted to owl them. "A seat?" Nancy raised her eyebrows at him in amused surprise before adding teasingly, "That bad?" With a wink she simply plopped down on the floor, resting her back against the wall.

Glancing up at him with her head slightly tilted to the side Nancy listened carefully with an amused smirk playing around her lips. Yes, that certainly was interesting. "Whoa, three girls at once?" She teased with a small chuckle and a mock scolding expression on her face. "Tsktsk, Aiden." Though...wait...there was a second guy in the mix? Lovely...that made the whole thing even more interesting. "Patrick, hmm?" Okay, what had she been doing all those past seven years? She didn't know any of those people he had just listed. "Why's Vanessa a different story?" Yes, she had caught that little detail. Hehe.

Nancy felt Aiden's eyes resting on her momentarily and raised her eyebrows questioningly in return. However it seemed that he did not want to ask anything after all so back to their awesomeness of being royals. Or something close to that anyhow. "Oh, I would be more than disappointed if you were." She mused with a rather challenging grin plastered across her face. "Awesome...I'll get the thrones." Okay, was it sad that she could totally picture them sitting on thrones with crowns on their heads, 'ruling' over some firsties?

Probably...yes.
"Prefect Queen of Confusion Nancy Hudonson, please wipe that smirk off your face," Aiden said, although the traces of a smirk were present on his face as well. All the drama he was attempting to explain probably sounded so ridiculous right now, and if the roles were reversed, Aiden would have, no doubt, been - at the least - smirking by now. "Yes, three girls, but I only.." His eyes flashed to hers, and he decided to just go on to answering her question. Or sort of answering it. "Can I take a rain check on that one?" He overdramatically placed his hand over his heart. "I'll promise to answer that later."

Oh, so she noticed that something else was on his mind. Curiosity killed the cat, but he was going to ask her. Casually, of course. In case the Slytherin still wasn't up to talking about it. "So, I'm not going to let you just sit there with your head on your shoulders while you allow me to do all the work of talking up a storm." He folded his arms over his chest. "Now, even though we're not supposed to be looking.. what's the news with the infamous 'no-looking' boy."

He smirked once again when she brought up the thrones. "Oh, and make sure they're gold. They have to match the crowns, of course."