View Single Post
Old 05-12-2010, 10:03 PM   #13 (permalink)
Lislchen

DERP & DMAC
Dwarf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Siobhán O'Shea
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Olly Emmons-Clarke
Environmental Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Yasmina Payton
Accidents & Catastrophes
x3 x2
Default *makes timeline for her RPs* It's Aiden, Trixie and then Ella. ^^
The Kisapaths | Sila!Roti | -2 | TouchableHair | ToiletPaperGuy | QueenOfConfusion

Yes, he was going to tell her! Squee! Gossip FTW! Hehe. Besides, gossip about somebody else was just awesome...shame they didn't have that Aparecium parchment anymore, she might have been tempted to owl them. "A seat?" Nancy raised her eyebrows at him in amused surprise before adding teasingly, "That bad?" With a wink she simply plopped down on the floor, resting her back against the wall.

Glancing up at him with her head slightly tilted to the side Nancy listened carefully with an amused smirk playing around her lips. Yes, that certainly was interesting. "Whoa, three girls at once?" She teased with a small chuckle and a mock scolding expression on her face. "Tsktsk, Aiden." Though...wait...there was a second guy in the mix? Lovely...that made the whole thing even more interesting. "Patrick, hmm?" Okay, what had she been doing all those past seven years? She didn't know any of those people he had just listed. "Why's Vanessa a different story?" Yes, she had caught that little detail. Hehe.

Nancy felt Aiden's eyes resting on her momentarily and raised her eyebrows questioningly in return. However it seemed that he did not want to ask anything after all so back to their awesomeness of being royals. Or something close to that anyhow. "Oh, I would be more than disappointed if you were." She mused with a rather challenging grin plastered across her face. "Awesome...I'll get the thrones." Okay, was it sad that she could totally picture them sitting on thrones with crowns on their heads, 'ruling' over some firsties?

Probably...yes.

________________________________{Drabbles}_{Meet Lissy}_{DERP}