View Single Post
Old 05-12-2010, 05:58 PM   #12 (permalink)
Cedric

DERP
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Samuel Chevalier
Graduated
x2
Aidella | King of Confusion | Brittana | Forever ACROMANTULA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lislchen View Post
The best way to explain the current situation was probably 'bullseye'! At least that was what was going through Nancy's mind as Aiden seemed to indeed have some girl problems...or at least girls in general in his life. But normally girls automatically meant girl problems, especially if they occured in plural, as in girls. Hehe. "Oooh...our dear Aiden has girl-stories to tell, hmm?" She grinned at him a little mischievously with her eyebrows raised in obvious interest. "I want to know it ALL!" Duh! Of course.

Between a few giggles Nancy managed to clear her throat and put on an almost serious expression again. "Tsktsk, why would I refuse to wear that crown. I shall wear it with pride." At this she bowed her head at him before doing a little curtsey in his direction. Yes, they would be the ideal King and Queen of Confusion. And they would be ruling over...well, all the other confused people. Hehe.

Oh, and Bontecue of course. Though, he would be allowed to rule along with them...though, they would be King and Queen of course so all he could be was...err...like...a distant Count or something? "Totally." Right then she remembered that she was supposed to be offended, and half-turned away from him with a small pout on her lips. An easily lost Prefect was NOT funny. Pfft.
Aiden quickly had the odd inclination that Nancy could probably winkle anything out of anyone. But that most likely accounted, partly, for why she was sorted into the house that she was in. He found that many Slytherins had a way with words, though the prefect's ability was just a tad superior than her peers'. "You want to hear it all! You better pull up a seat, then," he joked, good-naturedly.

Gahh, where to begin? "Well, there's Trixie. And there's Ella. And there's Vanessa.... but that's a whole different story." Vanessa and he didn't actually like each other, although they made it seem like it. "But it's strange because they all seem to like me and this guy, Patrick." He shrugged, not even sure how he was caught in this undertow already; it all made him out to seem like he was some drama-magnet. Then again, maybe he was one right now. "We'll see how it plays out."

Although Aiden was still curious as to how Nancy's relationship, or perhaps lack of relationship, was going with the mysterious 'no-looking' guy, he refrained from inquiring. Last time the subject surfaced, Nancy got kinda distraught or something. And he wanted happy Nancy right now!

"Good! You better wear it with pride, because I hope you know I am not kidding about this.." His grin reappeared, stretching across his face. "One day I'll show up with these plastic crowns, and we'll be wearing them for the entire day as we direct first-years in the completely wrong direction." He motioned towards her prefect badge. "And along with that honorary title of Prefect, you may add your shining 'Queen of Confusion' crown to your heaping pile of accolades."