View Single Post
Old 05-12-2010, 03:59 PM   #11 (permalink)
Lislchen

DERP & DMAC
Dwarf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Siobhán O'Shea
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Olly Emmons-Clarke
Environmental Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Yasmina Payton
Accidents & Catastrophes
x3 x2
Default We would like one of those crowns for our birthday. xD
The Kisapaths | Sila!Roti | -2 | TouchableHair | ToiletPaperGuy | QueenOfConfusion

The best way to explain the current situation was probably 'bullseye'! At least that was what was going through Nancy's mind as Aiden seemed to indeed have some girl problems...or at least girls in general in his life. But normally girls automatically meant girl problems, especially if they occured in plural, as in girls. Hehe. "Oooh...our dear Aiden has girl-stories to tell, hmm?" She grinned at him a little mischievously with her eyebrows raised in obvious interest. "I want to know it ALL!" Duh! Of course.

Between a few giggles Nancy managed to clear her throat and put on an almost serious expression again. "Tsktsk, why would I refuse to wear that crown. I shall wear it with pride." At this she bowed her head at him before doing a little curtsey in his direction. Yes, they would be the ideal King and Queen of Confusion. And they would be ruling over...well, all the other confused people. Hehe.

Oh, and Bontecue of course. Though, he would be allowed to rule along with them...though, they would be King and Queen of course so all he could be was...err...like...a distant Count or something? "Totally." Right then she remembered that she was supposed to be offended, and half-turned away from him with a small pout on her lips. An easily lost Prefect was NOT funny. Pfft.

________________________________{Drabbles}_{Meet Lissy}_{DERP}