Thread: The Hourglasses
View Single Post
Old 05-12-2010, 05:41 AM   #17 (permalink)
Maxilocks
Special Services to the School

SS Featured Author
Türk Bilgini
Bugbear

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sarani Glass
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Sion Logan Jetza
x12
♥ Mrs. Itachi Uchiha™ & MAJNOO! : Bleach & Kyo & Natsume ♥ [ Maxh!Jesh ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manda Panda View Post
Raven brushed the dark blue hair from her eyes so she could actually see, it was getting rather annoying already. "Whoever still believes in the old stereotypes really just needs some education on how things work now, Slytherin is still power; just not extreme as it used to be and I like it that way for sure." She knew her mother still believed in old Slytherin and pureblood superiority which irritated her to no end seeing as she didn't exactly get it.

"Daniel? Oh um.. I actually haven't seen him in a long time. Been too busy with drama back home that I've not had the time to visit with my boyfriend. Although, some of that drama is going on here and it involves me flirting with other guys just for fun." A slight devious grin appeared on her lips as she remembered what had happened earlier in the summer, she definitely was good at having boys interested in her.
Gold frowned. She had thought Kathlon had been smooth in the sail. Looked like that wasn't happening, not exactly. Then Raven said she was flirting with other boys - the usual, hehe - and Gold had to smile. She wasn't exactly an angel, but when she was with a guy, she stuck to him, in the sense that she didn't actually think about others.

But Raven was fun.

"... and who are these lucky guys?" she teased.

Hehe.