Thread: The Hourglasses
View Single Post
Old 05-12-2010, 05:38 AM   #16 (permalink)
SlytherclawPoet
Formerly: Mandana
Slytherin
Acromantula

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zach Clarkson
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Riley Delilah Schrodeur
x1 x1
♥Matella||Epic Canadian||Awesome Shipper|| Music Lover||Senators Fan||Kendrick♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by SenoritaMaxie View Post
Gold nodded. "Spoken like a true Hogwartsian!" She said. She personally found the old stereotypes something to laugh at - they couldn't possibly be taken seriously. Not when she had a stock of Slytherin friends. Not to mention, pals in the remaining, two houses.

"I hope it gets fine, soon." Gold bit on to her lower lip, as she looked at Raven's arm. Then, to cheer up her friend, she said, "So, how's Daniel?" Because she knew the two had gotten back together and, hopefully, the subject would make Raven think of the more joyful things in life. Make her feel better, somewhat, Gold hoped.

Raven brushed the dark blue hair from her eyes so she could actually see, it was getting rather annoying already. "Whoever still believes in the old stereotypes really just needs some education on how things work now, Slytherin is still power; just not extreme as it used to be and I like it that way for sure." She knew her mother still believed in old Slytherin and pureblood superiority which irritated her to no end seeing as she didn't exactly get it.

"Daniel? Oh um.. I actually haven't seen him in a long time. Been too busy with drama back home that I've not had the time to visit with my boyfriend. Although, some of that drama is going on here and it involves me flirting with other guys just for fun." A slight devious grin appeared on her lips as she remembered what had happened earlier in the summer, she definitely was good at having boys interested in her.