Thread: Daily Prophet
View Single Post
Old 05-12-2010, 05:16 AM   #21 (permalink)
Tommehbell

Slytherin
Kappa

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Felix Greenwood
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Blake Madden
Accidents & Catastrophes
x1
DivaDivaDiva ||Candy Cane Mama||

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiiWishiWasYours View Post
"I already... write... I write every morning when I wake up," Selena said proudly. "I think the book sounds quite interesting," Selena mused. The book did sound quite good. "Muggleborn or halfblood?" Selena said meekly... she wasn't though... "What... what if you're a pureblood?" Selena asked hopefully. The summer camps sounded great, she didn't know what to do if she wasn't administrated.
Well an 11 year old with a dream. Just like Paris. The girl had wanted to be an inventor since she was 6 and she set out to do it. "Well that is certainly something to be proud of. And keep doing it. You can't be a writer if you don't write." She looked at her. "Well my daughter is a pureblood and I signed her up for the camp. Speak to your parents about it." she turned around and rummaged in her bag. She found what she was looking for and turned back around to the girl. "Here are a few pamphlets on some camps around London. May daughter really had a good time." she smiled and handed them over to her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emms View Post
Emma saw the Daily prophet table, she smiled while the image of her writing for a living came into her mind. She walked over to the table and asked, " Hi My name's Emma Malfoy. Can you please tell me about being a Staff Writer?"
She smiled at the new comer. "Hello Emma. I'm Egypt Greenwood." she told the girl. Wow the girl was almost as tall as Egypt was. "Well being a staff writer at the Daily Prophet is an exciting job. I get to go out and investigate stories, interview all sorts of people. And sometimes I get to travel. Its my job to report on all the news in the magical and sometimes muggle world when it pertains to the magical community." She told her. She let all that sink it. "We have different sections of the paper. I'm a news reporter. Then we have sports writers, and lifestyle writers. So you can choose what section of the paper you want to writer for. If you love sports and writing it will combine two of your loves. Which is one of the amazing things about being a reporter." Egypt loved her job and she knew that thousands of wizards relied on the articles she wrote everyday.

♣♣Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand
And Eternity in an hour♣♣

Last edited by Tommehbell; 05-12-2010 at 05:22 AM.