Thread: The Hourglasses
View Single Post
Old 05-12-2010, 05:08 AM   #13 (permalink)
Maxilocks
Special Services to the School

SS Featured Author
Türk Bilgini
Bugbear

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sarani Glass
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Sion Logan Jetza
x12
♥ Mrs. Itachi Uchiha™ & MAJNOO! : Bleach & Kyo & Natsume ♥ [ Maxh!Jesh ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manda Panda View Post
Raven raised her eyebrow slightly. "Slytherin-ish? I don't know about that one, I'd leave the sneaky behaviour to the house who does it best, the ones who inhabit the dungeons and wear the Green and Silver." she smirked after saying that since she had made her house sound very mysterious when everyone knew about the Slytherins.

She sighed a little bit when Gold had asked about her arm again, well after seeing a muggle doctor she wasn't sure that it needed to be fixed by a healer. "No actually, I've got a cast on it and the doctor said it takes 6 weeks for it to heal properly so the next 2 months will be lovely."
Gold laughed. "I don't think we can restrict adjectives," she said. "But I do believe Slytherins are meant to be cunning, in general. Not always in a bad way, though. It's silly to stereotype -- and, of course, we all know Gryffindor has had its fair share of sneaks." In her opinion, you couldn't beat Peter Pettigrew, not in terms of treachery.

Stupid man.

Gold frowned, when Raven told her about the arm. "But a healer will be able to make it heal much more quickly," she offered. "Still, if that's the way you want it --" She didn't want to argue. She wanted Raven to have some peace. God knew the girl needed it.