Thread: The Hourglasses
View Single Post
Old 05-12-2010, 04:36 AM   #9 (permalink)
Maxilocks
Special Services to the School

SS Featured Author
Türk Bilgini
Bugbear

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sarani Glass
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Sion Logan Jetza
x12
♥ Mrs. Itachi Uchiha™ & MAJNOO! : Bleach & Kyo & Natsume ♥ [ Maxh!Jesh ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manda Panda View Post
Raven listened to what Gold had to say and nodded slightly, her friend was absolutely right; even though she wanted to just fall apart and think that the world is bad, she couldn't let this bring her down. "I know Gold, I'm going to try to work through this as best as I possibly can." She said, giving a very weak smile on her lips; it was going to be a challenge but she knew that deep down she could get past this in time.

"Yes Prefect Laksh." She rolled her hazel eyes ever so slightly then grinned deviously; it seemed like the sadness had immediately disappeared and had been replaced with the usual devious, Slytherin attitude that Raven was infamous for. "You know, you really should work on your whole Prefect thing; if you want Gryffindors to stay in line.. you've got to scare them like Professor Truebridge did to us."
A smile resolutely made its way to Gold's face, when Raven cheered up. She was so happy, she totally hugged Raven, again. Carefully, of course. Because she knew she would want to not eat dinner for forever and a day, if she ended up being the cause of further hurt for Raven.

"I don't think terror works on Gryffindors," she joked. "Lions, remember?" She was just glad Raven was back to her devious self. Gold didn't know if it would last, of course - Raven had definitely been though a lot, and Gold knew it would be hard for her, to stay cheerful - but there was no doubt in her mind that she liked Raven happy.