View Single Post
Old 05-11-2010, 11:28 PM   #164 (permalink)
Hermione_loves_Ron

Hungarian Horntail

Hogwarts RPG Name:
November {Noe} Franze
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Grayson {Noel} Corner
Brain Twin | MASTAH ASHURRII | Reisdent PokeNerd | Digifangirl

Sports was a matter Ollie had never understood. In his family, sporting events weren't prioritized, like in other houses, and thus footie and Quidditch never really meant much to him. He preferred books and paintbrushes and clay between his fingers. Shocking further, though, Ollie found himself surprised that she was Editor of Sports. Somehow, those flashy rings seemed to contrast with his concept of a sporty girl.

Despite this all, she had responded to him, and that was fine by him. He nodded at her, as if he completely understood, even though he had just met her and shown up here. Nonetheless, the noise level of the area was as she said. Quiet.

"I guess... I sort of expected something else," Ollie offered with a limp shrug of his shoulders. "Television and movies depict journalism vastly differently than this. In movies... in movies it's... exciting." He closed his eyes and took a breath - his fingers tingled. "Noise, bustling people, the sound of copiers. Muggle world is different, I realize." When he reopened his eyes, the man chuckled. "But this... feels almost... boring. Everyone seems to focus in their own little world and I suppose it just... it's something unexpected."

Again, he offered a nod at her. Holidays. The world never stopped. This he could relate to.

"At least you enjoyed your holiday?" he asked. Workloads were daunting, but as long as the time had been enjoyed, he supposed it time well spent.

TUNE IN! POTTERWATCH && BOOKCLUB