Thread: Daily Prophet
View Single Post
Old 05-11-2010, 09:39 PM   #19 (permalink)
iBeJenn

MO
Hinkypunk

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maya Nam
Slytherin
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bianca Holden
Minister's Office
x12 x2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomasina Riddle View Post
She was glad the girl gave her a firm handshake. There was nothing worse than a girl with a weak shake. "Well my dear you have certainly brightened my day." And she was being totally honest. "Well the professors are really good about giving everyone an equal chance. So don't think you can't do something because you are a first year. Just show your maturity and your desire and they will notice." It was the only way the younger students would be able to prove themselves.

She giggled, "Well be on the look out for the new Witchy Ways Mystery by Kenya Riddle." she told Selena. She tilted her head to take in Selena's question. "Well just start writing. Sit down everyday and try to write a little bit. Start a journal." she suggested. "And keep an eye open for new positions at the quill. I think thats the name of school paper here." she said. She hoped that was the name. "If you are a muggleborn or a half and half there are a lot of summer camps for creative writing. My daughter Paris went to one a few years ago and she really liked it." It was a long shot if the girl was a pureblood, but it was worth a try regardless.
"I already... write... I write every morning when I wake up," Selena said proudly. "I think the book sounds quite interesting," Selena mused. The book did sound quite good. "Muggleborn or halfblood?" Selena said meekly... she wasn't though... "What... what if you're a pureblood?" Selena asked hopefully. The summer camps sounded great, she didn't know what to do if she wasn't administrated.