Thread: The Hourglasses
View Single Post
Old 05-11-2010, 08:03 PM   #5 (permalink)
Maxilocks
Special Services to the School

SS Featured Author
Türk Bilgini
Bugbear

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sarani Glass
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Sion Logan Jetza
x12
♥ Mrs. Itachi Uchiha™ & MAJNOO! : Bleach & Kyo & Natsume ♥ [ Maxh!Jesh ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manda Panda View Post
Raven paused slightly when she heard a familiar voice, it immediately made her feel a lot better considering she was still a little shaken up from what she had just gone through back in Ireland. But she wasn't about to talk about that yet because there wasn't a easy way to just mention that.

"Oh..this? It was a bit of an accident from a football match with my old school, I spent some time in Ireland just dealing with my father's passing." She said, trying to avert her hazel eyes to hide what she really was feeling now since she didn't want Gold worrying about her.
Right.

Raven's gaze said it all - of course, Gold couldn't know any details, but it was enough to know her friend was not being entirely truthful. For a moment, she was really hurt, and then she remembered that Raven had been dealing with a lot lately, and was about to reach out, to place a hand on Raven's shoulder, when the Slytherin mentioned something that made Gold freeze - her father had passed away.

"Raven --" She had no idea what to say and, next thing she knew, she was hugging Raven very, very tightly. "I'm so, so sorry."

Words failed her, then. Utterly.