Thread: Daily Prophet
View Single Post
Old 05-11-2010, 12:12 PM   #9 (permalink)
Tommehbell

Slytherin
Kappa

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Felix Greenwood
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Blake Madden
Accidents & Catastrophes
x1
DivaDivaDiva ||Candy Cane Mama||

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiiWishiWasYours View Post
"Wow, must be really cool," Selena said. "Well, I do write, but not so much journalism..." Selena admitted, "It's more poetry and stories," Selena explained, "but journalism sounds a bit interesting." 'Plus my mother would go crazy if I were to be one...' Selena thought to herself.
Egypt smiled. "Well its a job I love going to everyday." She just didn't love the coffee, but the girl didn't need to know that. "I'm Egypt Greenwood by the way." where were her manners? She held out her hand for the girl to shake. She nodded listening to the girl speak. "Well the Prophet does publish short stories and things of that nature. But perhaps you want to be an author more so than a journalists." she told her. And the world needed authors just as much as news reporters. "My sister Kenya is an author. She writes children's books and books for young witches." Paris even used to read some of Kenya's books. "Do you write for the school paper?" She knew Paris had written for the school paper during her last two terms at Hogwarts, and she could only imagine the things that flew from her daughter's quill.

♣♣Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand
And Eternity in an hour♣♣