View Single Post
Old 05-11-2010, 03:36 AM   #10 (permalink)
DanialRadFAN01

Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
N/A

Ministry RPG Name:
Phillip Flutterby
Games & Sports

x6
Gaga Mafia Monster : MURPHY : Kelvin's SS!BFAM : Roro's Evil Twin : Ravlyndor : Gopher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Lissy Lou View Post
"Thank you. And you're right, there is a bit of Divination that has to do with stars," Nolan said with a smile as he continued to examine the pretty cards. "Not concerning how they blow up and stuff, that's AstroNOMY," he added. Lots of people got those mixed up. Heck, even he accidentally called Astrology "Astronomy" and visa versa from time to time.

He placed the cards on his desk next to his little desk calender and looked back at the Head Boy. "Is there anything else I can help you with?" he asked.
The Gryffindor nodded and grinned genuinely at the Divination as he made the quirky little comment about the stars and such. He was kind of funny but he was definately cool and Chris knew he was going to like him.

"Um actually Professor that was all. Thanks soo much and I am very glad you liked your gift." he stood from his chair and then glanced again at the man, the tarot cards, and the crystal ball. "I can not wait for your firts lessob Professor Nolan. I hope you have a great day! I need to head on down to the Great hall for some lunch, I missed my breakfast this morning." he smiled patting his stumach with a chuckle and then left the office with a wave.