View Single Post
Old 05-11-2010, 02:33 AM   #8 (permalink)
DanialRadFAN01

Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
N/A

Ministry RPG Name:
Phillip Flutterby
Games & Sports

x6
Gaga Mafia Monster : MURPHY : Kelvin's SS!BFAM : Roro's Evil Twin : Ravlyndor : Gopher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Lissy Lou View Post
Nolan eyed the boy a bit, noticing that he was clearly disappointed in his answer. Ah well. Unless the Head Girl came to him, he didn't feel right saying what he suspected of her--besides, if she was Head Girl, she was therefore SMART and responsible, and probably would come to him anyways if what Chris suspected was true.

"Oh, a present? How unexpected! Thank you," Nolan said with a smile, taking the box for him. He wondered if presents were common around this school...he carefully ripped open the package to find...tarot cards! And very pretty tarot cards at that.

"Thank you very much, Mr. Potter...these are great, I always like to keep a deck around somewhere, just in case," he said with a chuckle, admiring the pretty star patterns on the back of the deck.
Most of the disappointment the Gryffindor had had towards the Cela situation disappeared when he saw the excitment in Professor Nolan's face as he opened the present of Tarot Cards. "Oh I'm so glad you like them. It took forever to find a deck that had a nice pattern on them, and I thought stars were fitting because of the star reading sie of Divination." he finished rambling a bit. "But you know, welcome to Hogwarts." he said in a funny way, with a slight chuckle.