Thread: Daily Prophet
View Single Post
Old 05-11-2010, 02:09 AM   #6 (permalink)
iBeJenn

MO
Hinkypunk

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maya Nam
Slytherin
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bianca Holden
Minister's Office
x12 x2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomasina Riddle View Post
She smiled, "Oh its my pleasure dear." she looked through the crowd trying to spot her son, or any sign of trouble at which Dillon would be the cause. She wanted to clap that one so young was interesting in writing. "Well I am one of the News Reporters. Its my job to report on all the news worthy events in the magical world and sometimes the muggle world if it affects us. I have to do my investigations, interviews and research as well. You can't write a credible story if your facts are wrong." And that was career suicide, and Egypt rather liked her job if you were to ask her. "Right now I am in the process of writing a piece on some happenings in the Ministry. I have a interview with Minister Regan later on this week in fact." Egypt really liked Minister Regan and all the good work she was doing in the Ministry.

"Really? That's quite interesting," Selena said as she nodded her head. "Have you ever messed up before and accidentally gave in a wrong story? Or does someone read it over first before printing?" Selena asked. News was a fascinating subject, so was writing. As she listened, she felt compelled to be a writer as well when she grew up, though her parents would tell her otherwise.