Thread: Daily Prophet
View Single Post
Old 05-11-2010, 01:38 AM   #5 (permalink)
Tommehbell

Slytherin
Kappa

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Felix Greenwood
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Blake Madden
Accidents & Catastrophes
x1
DivaDivaDiva ||Candy Cane Mama||

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiiWishiWasYours View Post
"Oh, thank you," Selena smiled. "So what do you do? Like... what do you write about?" Selena asked curiously. She thought that it was a bit strange her being a first year asking about this... but she wanted to know her options... 'Knowledge is power,' Selena reminded herself, so she wouldn't be intimidated by all the older years.
She smiled, "Oh its my pleasure dear." she looked through the crowd trying to spot her son, or any sign of trouble at which Dillon would be the cause. She wanted to clap that one so young was interesting in writing. "Well I am one of the News Reporters. Its my job to report on all the news worthy events in the magical world and sometimes the muggle world if it affects us. I have to do my investigations, interviews and research as well. You can't write a credible story if your facts are wrong." And that was career suicide, and Egypt rather liked her job if you were to ask her. "Right now I am in the process of writing a piece on some happenings in the Ministry. I have a interview with Minister Regan later on this week in fact." Egypt really liked Minister Regan and all the good work she was doing in the Ministry.

♣♣Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand
And Eternity in an hour♣♣