Thread: Daily Prophet
View Single Post
Old 05-11-2010, 01:10 AM   #3 (permalink)
Tommehbell

Slytherin
Kappa

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Felix Greenwood
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Blake Madden
Accidents & Catastrophes
x1
DivaDivaDiva ||Candy Cane Mama||

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiiWishiWasYours View Post
Selena looked at the pamphlet she held. She opened it and skimmed through. oooh, shiny!' Selena smiled. "Hello, my name's Selena," she said to the person at the booth, "can you tell me more about being a photojournalist?" Selena asked.
Egypt was beyond excited about coming to her children's school to talk about the Daily Prophet. She hadn't told Diggy that she was coming to Hogwarts she wanted it to be a surprise. However Egypt was surprised that she was shorter than many of the students walking in the corridors. It amused her, but she could understand why her children would be upset by it. She smiled at the first child who came up to talk to her. "Hello and welcome," she told the girl. "Well I'm not a photojournalist myself but I can tell you that they work just as hard as the writers do. They say a picture is worth a thousand words, but we only get 750 words per column so the picture has to work overtime." At least thats how she looked at it. "But my colleague Xiao can certainly tell you more about that aspect of the Prophet." She motioned toward Xiao so the girl would know whom she was speaking of.

♣♣Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand
And Eternity in an hour♣♣