View Single Post
Old 05-10-2010, 10:08 PM   #9 (permalink)
Lislchen

DERP & DMAC
Dwarf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Siobhán O'Shea
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Olly Emmons-Clarke
Environmental Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Yasmina Payton
Accidents & Catastrophes
x3 x2
The Kisapaths | Sila!Roti | -2 | TouchableHair | ToiletPaperGuy | QueenOfConfusion

Was it wrong for a Prefect to smack Aiden over the head now? Yes? No? Pleeeease? Sadly, the answer to that was probably no. Shame. "Well, lovie, it is then. I'm sure there are certain girls who won't like me calling you that, though, hmm?" At this she directed an innocent smirk at Aiden, without being completely able to conceal the curiosity behind that question. It meant, she wanted to know about the girls in his life...Hehe.

Oh, wow, he looked genuinely surprised at her revelation. Had he honestly thought she knew her way around?! "Oh, believe me, I am." Nancy chuckled darkly, rolling her eyes at Aiden. Wait...a plastic crown?! ZOMG! "If you're the King of Confusion then I'm the Queen of Confusion." She stated with a broad smirk, giggling a the thought of them sitting on a throne with plastic crowns on their head. Lovely.

Okay, the thing about smacking? Well, it probably wasn't THAT bad, now, was it? Did shoving count? "Oi, stop it!" Nancy shoved him gently, mock-pouting at Aiden for his words. Pfft! "Besides, our previous headmaster didn't know his way around either...and he was the headmaster." Snort.

________________________________{Drabbles}_{Meet Lissy}_{DERP}