View Single Post
Old 05-10-2010, 08:59 PM   #15 (permalink)
Lottiepot

MO & DoM
Graphorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Apollonia Fergersnout
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aurora Ackerly
Ravenclaw
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Allie McKinley
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Mikkel Andreassen
Mysteries

x12 x6
HeadGirlMC | Treddie & Trixiver <3 | Copy Girl | Katie's Ickle Minion | I love YOU more

Trixie smiled and said no more on the subject of awesomeness. Although she still thought taht they were the best house and no one could deny them that privilage. "The Lions are going down" she said with a small giggle and a wink. She didn't mind the lions. Well of course she didn't seeing as she had a tiny Huge crush on one of them. Oh and not forgetting Vanessa who she got along with so much better than she got on with Ella. Talking about Ella, Trixie wondered whether she had got into trouble yet. "Have you met Ella? Or Aiden?" she asked. It would be funny if her cousin had been caught but she had the feeling Ella would be on best behaviour.

Trixie looked down at her shoes. "You think? They were the new Beauxbatons ones I bought just before my parents told me I was going here instead" she sighed. "But they're not the nicest pair of shoes I own" Oh no. Trixie had plenty of designer heels but well they weren't exactly appropriate. "Would of thought I would have got in trouble because of them" she said with a light laugh.

"I'm sure you will" she smiled sympthetically. She most certainly would of if she had been attending this school the majority of her life. She would of if she stayed at Beauxbatons. "I'm guessing your of age now? Am I right?" she asked. She couldn't wait to be of age. Imagine what she could do with lemon. Oh dear maybe not with Lemon, she didn't want to end up dead.

Trixie laughed. "Yeah we should" she had met Truebridge already not including the meeting. She'd taken time out of her schedule to go see him in the office and introuduce herself whilst offering her services. Trixie laughed. "Not so sure about the Aritmancy. Never been my strong subject. But DADA will be amazing" se grinned. "But I miss the homely feeling and attitude of Beauxbatons" she sighed. "Most certainly will. Father plays for the Falmouth Falcons so hes taught me quiet a lot recently. Although Ella thinks I will be scared to break a nail" she laughed.