View Single Post
Old 05-10-2010, 08:44 PM   #14 (permalink)
Lislchen

DERP & DMAC
Dwarf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Siobhán O'Shea
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Olly Emmons-Clarke
Environmental Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Yasmina Payton
Accidents & Catastrophes
x3 x2
The Kisapaths | Sila!Roti | -2 | TouchableHair | ToiletPaperGuy | QueenOfConfusion

Oh, wow, it had indeed made sense. Or at least Trixie pretended it had. And she was a good actress. So Nancy'd rather go with the first possibility, more optimistic. So, Slytherin+random=awesome. Hehe. "Exactly. See, we're awesome!" Well, apart from starting off the term with -50 points but you know. Hopefully all would go well from now on...no more point loss and all.

Automatically following the other girl's gaze Nancy first looked down at her badge once again before glancing at Trixie's shoes. They were...different. They had a small heel, though, they somehow still looked like they belonged to somekind of uniform or something. Not that she was too informed about high heels or anything. "Nice shoes." Nancy commented because she felt the need to say something, as Trixie had probably glanced down for a reason.

"Yeah, I'll miss all of this so much." Nancy heaved a sigh, averting her eyes towards a nearby suits of armor. She would miss every little thing about Hogwarts...well, apart from the plant thingies in the greenhouses. She wouldn't miss those. No, not at all.

The 17 year old joined in a little half-heartedly in the other girl's laughing. "Yeah, we could ask Truebridge about it some time." Because he was their Head of House now, she still had to get used to that...no more Lupa. Oh, wow, Beauxbatons sounded more boring every second. Yaaawn! "Jeez, well, I'm sure you're glad to be at Hogwarts then...we have Arithmancy...and you know other awesome subjects as well." Hehe. Which reminded here..."Are you going to try out fot he Quidditch team, Trixie?" She was already so looking forward to the tryouts...Oliver would do awesome.

________________________________{Drabbles}_{Meet Lissy}_{DERP}