View Single Post
Old 05-10-2010, 05:39 PM   #12 (permalink)
Lislchen

DERP & DMAC
Dwarf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Siobhán O'Shea
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Olly Emmons-Clarke
Environmental Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Yasmina Payton
Accidents & Catastrophes
x3 x2
The Kisapaths | Sila!Roti | -2 | TouchableHair | ToiletPaperGuy | QueenOfConfusion

Ooookay...they were seriously having a conversation about randomness, now?! Like, for real?! Shaking her head slightly in amusement at their conversation Nancy joined in the other girl's giggles. "What d'you mean, even if we are Slytherins...Slytherins are especially random." Err, yes. "Because, you know, we just agreed on 'random' being awesome, and Slytherin's awesome too, so there." Yes that totally made sense. Not.

Now she got to think of it...yes, being a Prefect WAS indeed rather awesome. Hehe. "Yeah, you're right...it feels totally awesome wearing that badge, you know." Nancy smirked down at said badge before grinning back towards Trixie. She was not trying to show off or anything, just re-stating what the other girl had said. "Aww...well, you still got almost 3 more years." Unlike her. Sniffle. "Who knows who'll be my successor." She gave the other girl a small genuine grin, trying hard not to think about next year. Because she wouldn't know who'd be the next female Prefect. She wouldn't know because she won't be around. Sniff.

"Yes, YOU do have an excuse." Unlike her. Cough. Unless simple lack of any sense of orientation counted. "I really think we should all get a map at the sorting or something." Though, it probably wouldn't exactly have helped in her case to be honest. Oh, Beauxbatons sounded a little...boring. No ARITHMANCY?! "Wait...you only had Transfiguration and Charms? No Arithmancy?" Nancy stared at the other girl for a moment in disbelief.

________________________________{Drabbles}_{Meet Lissy}_{DERP}