View Single Post
Old 05-10-2010, 05:35 PM   #8 (permalink)
Cedric

DERP
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Samuel Chevalier
Graduated
x2
Aidella | King of Confusion | Brittana | Forever ACROMANTULA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lislchen View Post
Nancy patted the statue's humpback a little sympathetically, muttering, "Sorry, lovie, but it's for the best" with a smirk on her lips. Okay, yeah, she was indeed talking to a statue, you got a problem with that?! HMM?! Exactly. And Aiden better not say anything either. Heh.

Turning back to face Aiden again Nancy couldn't help but raise an eyebrow at him teasingly. Of course she was 17, turning 18 soon, and a Prefect so snorting was NOT an option, though, this was exactly the situation for a snort. Hehe. Again, of course she didn't. She opened her mouth to protest reply, closed it again immediately, though. "Oh, okay." Cue innocent smirk. Of course he was brilliant company but she hadn't been about to tell him that. Hehe.

The Prefect couldn't help but giggle at his next words, giving him a sympathetic yet amused grin. "Would you believe me if I told you that I'm sure even worse with directions than you?" She chuckled lightly before glancing back at him she added, "You know, I was just considering before not moving 'cause for once I knew which floor I was on." They WERE on the Third Floor, right? Err...
Hah! Oh, this priceless. Nancy. Talking to a statue? At least now he'd have endless ammunition to poke fun at her. "Yes, Lovie. It's for the best." He grinned. "How come you don't call me 'Lovie,' huh? I'd say I'm just as attractive as Humpy, here." Save the humped back, fake mustache, and opposite gender aspects.

"Oh no," he shook his head. He would have never guessed that Nancy was bad at directions; she must have been good at playing it off though, because she always looked as though she knew exactly where she was off to. "No one can be so horrible with directions as I am. I should really invest in a plastic crown so that I may call myself something lame like 'King of Confusion' or something." Oh, oh? She really didn't know the floor they were on?! Well, that made two of them, then.. but he wasn't going to admit that right now. Heh. "Miss Prefect, I'm astonished! I expected you to know this place like the back of your hand. Tell me, do you find the moving staircases are what mess you up?" Heheh. He was asking for it.