View Single Post
Old 05-10-2010, 04:54 PM   #7 (permalink)
Lislchen

DERP & DMAC
Dwarf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Siobhán O'Shea
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Olly Emmons-Clarke
Environmental Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Yasmina Payton
Accidents & Catastrophes
x3 x2
The Kisapaths | Sila!Roti | -2 | TouchableHair | ToiletPaperGuy | QueenOfConfusion

Nancy patted the statue's humpback a little sympathetically, muttering, "Sorry, lovie, but it's for the best" with a smirk on her lips. Okay, yeah, she was indeed talking to a statue, you got a problem with that?! HMM?! Exactly. And Aiden better not say anything either. Heh.

Turning back to face Aiden again Nancy couldn't help but raise an eyebrow at him teasingly. Of course she was 17, turning 18 soon, and a Prefect so snorting was NOT an option, though, this was exactly the situation for a snort. Hehe. Again, of course she didn't. She opened her mouth to protest reply, closed it again immediately, though. "Oh, okay." Cue innocent smirk. Of course he was brilliant company but she hadn't been about to tell him that. Hehe.

The Prefect couldn't help but giggle at his next words, giving him a sympathetic yet amused grin. "Would you believe me if I told you that I'm sure even worse with directions than you?" She chuckled lightly before glancing back at him she added, "You know, I was just considering before not moving 'cause for once I knew which floor I was on." They WERE on the Third Floor, right? Err...

________________________________{Drabbles}_{Meet Lissy}_{DERP}