View Single Post
Old 05-10-2010, 04:04 PM   #6 (permalink)
Cedric

DERP
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Samuel Chevalier
Graduated
x2
Aidella | King of Confusion | Brittana | Forever ACROMANTULA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lislchen View Post
Even though she knew that she probably shouldn't Nancy couldn't help but chuckle lightly at the boy's explanation. "Riight...and of course, where else to put but the statue, right?" She replied sarcastically, rolling her eyes at him before glancing back at the prettily decorated statue. Yes, very lovely. At his next words the 17 year old shifted slightly until she was standing right next to Aiden and glanced at the statue with the same expression on her face as him. "Yes, I have to agree...she can be lucky that YOU came along." Or something.

Daily rounds? Oh, crap! She shouldn't be joking about the boy's decoration of school property, she was a Prefect after all. "Err, sorry, but I guess you have to go without the pretty facial hair after all, Miss." Nancy directed an apologetic shrug at the statue, a smirk gracing her lips, before she pulled out her wand and made the leave disappear. "Though, it might have distracted people from her obvious humpback." Cue dramatic sigh.

"Yeah...I am...though it's kinda boring all alone." Hint hint. "What are you up to?" Then with a small chuckle she added, "Apart from redecorating our pretty castle."
Aiden chuckled. "Where better to place it than on Miss Humpback here?" But, of course, Nancy was indeed a prefect, so it was her job to take care of these sorts of things. Straighten oafs like Aiden out a bit.

"Well, lucky you ran into me then!" He grinned proudly. "If there's anything I'm excellent at, it's taking the role of good company." The boy paused. "Well.. maybe that's all in my head, but if you think otherwise, please refrain from telling me." After all, he had to think positively, right? He slipped his hands into his pockets. "Oh, I seemed to have gone down the wrong hall or something. Did I ever tell you I'm terrible with directions?" It was the sad truth. Give him a map and he'd still wind up in the same place he started. Well.. maybe that was an exaggeration, but it was true that he was rubbish with remembering directions. "And I believe that this school needs a little sprucing up here and there," he replied, giving the statue a light tap with his shoe.