View Single Post
Old 05-10-2010, 01:46 PM   #5 (permalink)
Lislchen

DERP & DMAC
Dwarf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Siobhán O'Shea
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Olly Emmons-Clarke
Environmental Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Yasmina Payton
Accidents & Catastrophes
x3 x2
The Kisapaths | Sila!Roti | -2 | TouchableHair | ToiletPaperGuy | QueenOfConfusion

Even though she knew that she probably shouldn't Nancy couldn't help but chuckle lightly at the boy's explanation. "Riight...and of course, where else to put but the statue, right?" She replied sarcastically, rolling her eyes at him before glancing back at the prettily decorated statue. Yes, very lovely. At his next words the 17 year old shifted slightly until she was standing right next to Aiden and glanced at the statue with the same expression on her face as him. "Yes, I have to agree...she can be lucky that YOU came along." Or something.

Daily rounds? Oh, crap! She shouldn't be joking about the boy's decoration of school property, she was a Prefect after all. "Err, sorry, but I guess you have to go without the pretty facial hair after all, Miss." Nancy directed an apologetic shrug at the statue, a smirk gracing her lips, before she pulled out her wand and made the leave disappear. "Though, it might have distracted people from her obvious humpback." Cue dramatic sigh.

"Yeah...I am...though it's kinda boring all alone." Hint hint. "What are you up to?" Then with a small chuckle she added, "Apart from redecorating our pretty castle."

________________________________{Drabbles}_{Meet Lissy}_{DERP}