View Single Post
Old 05-10-2010, 02:28 AM   #7 (permalink)
Lissy Longbottom
Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod

DMAC & DoM
Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Moritz Schultz (#0f667e)
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nancy Schultz (#ac6f77)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jabari Rahal (#c54031)
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Calloway Bennigan (#b8b323)
Accidents & Catastrophes
x11 x1
curly haired prefect - "sometimes I get angry!" - 30/90 - *chicken emoji* - probably @ Disney - I speak dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanialRadFAN01 View Post
He hadn't heard it all?! Chris had been sure that most people had heard about the crazy phsyco that kidnapped children then used them to fight other kids to try and get his lost love back. o.O Chris still had trouble believing that it really happened.

Chris was hoping that, by the slight sign of recognition and excitement that he saw ever so slightly flutter through the Divination Professor; he would be agreed with and ready to help guide Cela with her sight. But he was let down, Professor Nolan said she would have to come and ask. "I understand Professor. Thanks anyway." Well that just meant that Chris needed to get her there and let her know what he suspects of her. She was a pretty close friend, and they were a team this term, she would tell him if she was or not, right?

Oh well, that was lost for the time being. Chris sat back in his chair, feeling slightly defeated and felt somehting hard pressed against his lower back. Oh the Present! He had almost forgot about the purple package. "Oh Professor sorry about that, I had brought you this present to welcome you to the school and almost didn't give it to you because we were busy talking!" he chuckled. He held the package out before him and raised it closer to the man over the front of the desk. "Here you go, I hope you like it." he couldn't wait until he saw the cards. He had searched all over for those tarot cards with celestial bodies and stars on them.
Nolan eyed the boy a bit, noticing that he was clearly disappointed in his answer. Ah well. Unless the Head Girl came to him, he didn't feel right saying what he suspected of her--besides, if she was Head Girl, she was therefore SMART and responsible, and probably would come to him anyways if what Chris suspected was true.

"Oh, a present? How unexpected! Thank you," Nolan said with a smile, taking the box for him. He wondered if presents were common around this school...he carefully ripped open the package to find...tarot cards! And very pretty tarot cards at that.

"Thank you very much, Mr. Potter...these are great, I always like to keep a deck around somewhere, just in case," he said with a chuckle, admiring the pretty star patterns on the back of the deck.

Lookin' like a true survivor_________________________________feelin' like a little kid