View Single Post
Old 05-09-2010, 08:46 PM   #4 (permalink)
Cedric

DERP
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Samuel Chevalier
Graduated
x2
Aidella | King of Confusion | Brittana | Forever ACROMANTULA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lislchen View Post
With a small sigh Nancy had passed the Hospital Wing on her Prefect rounds. Too many memories. Too many BAD memories. Oliver. Her. Shudder! But she was over that. Totally. Or at least she could live with it. Now, where to go next. At least for once she actually KNEW which floor she was on. Go her! So maybe she should stay on this floor. Yes, that was a good ide-

The 17 year old stopped dead in her tracks, eyes fixated on the Humpback Witch Statue. And...Aiden?! Oh, and the lovely addition the statue had got. Lovely. "What the heck?!" Nancy quickened her steps until she was standing right next to Aiden, her eyes still on the statue. Somehow the 'beard' looked sorta...funny. Snort. "That's...you shouldn't be doing that, you know, Aiden." She couldn't quite hide the smirk tugging at the corner of her lips. It just looked too funny...
Uh ohh, prefect! Aah, but it was Nancy. Lucky for him, she had a sense of humor. Plus, the smirk that was struggling at her lips was just an encouragement. "What? It was stuck to my foot.. I had to do something with it," he protested, grin present on his face. He took another look at the statue and propped his hands on his hips, like an artist coming up with his critique. "Yes. Facial hair suits her."

He turned back to Nancy with a smile. "Soo. You on your daily rounds, I take it?" Why else would she be in this deserted area of the school.