View Single Post
Old 05-09-2010, 07:44 PM   #11 (permalink)
Lottiepot

MO & DoM
Graphorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Apollonia Fergersnout
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aurora Ackerly
Ravenclaw
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Allie McKinley
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Mikkel Andreassen
Mysteries

x12 x6
HeadGirlMC | Treddie & Trixiver <3 | Copy Girl | Katie's Ickle Minion | I love YOU more

Trixie grinned. "I was joking Nancy" she smiled genuinely. "Being random most certainly is a very good thing. It makes us all unique right? And even if we are SLytherins we can enjoy being erm...well randomness I guess" she giggled even more. Eh but when your mother is half Veela and your father a qudditch player your not allowed to be random.

"That might be so but all the power you have over them" she laughed slightly. "And it just looks good when you go off to apply for work doesn't it?" she asked. You were more likely to get a good job if you had experience of being in control of others. "I'm in fifth year. So I've only got 3 years left including this one. I'd still love the responsibility" she smiled softly.

"Exactly what I thought. I almost got lost myself, but I do kinda have an excuse. But the place is so big and the firstie's so small" she giggled. "Beauxbatons? It was fun. But a little tedious when most of your lessons were charms and transfiguration. You need some variety somewhere don't you?" she smiled.