View Single Post
Old 05-08-2010, 10:09 PM   #5 (permalink)
Lissy Longbottom
Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod

DMAC & DoM
Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Moritz Schultz (#0f667e)
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nancy Schultz (#ac6f77)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jabari Rahal (#c54031)
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Calloway Bennigan (#b8b323)
Accidents & Catastrophes
x11 x1
curly haired prefect - "sometimes I get angry!" - 30/90 - *chicken emoji* - probably @ Disney - I speak dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanialRadFAN01 View Post
Chris looked back briefly to the Professor to see him looking at the crystal ball with a smile as he spoke of it fondly. That Crystal ball was defiantely close to him, so Chris stepped back a step or two for safety reasons. Don't want it to fall and give the man a hear attack.

"You are very welcome, it's very nice though." he said as a side note as the Head Boy sta in one of the chairs opposite the Divination Professor. "Well I'm sure you heard about the events that happened here last term, correct?" well he was sure most of the people outside of the school has heard about them at least. "Well you see Professor, one of the students involved and the one to be actually taken was..."this wasn't his place was it? "Celandine Touissaint."

Wait, did he even know who that was? "Oh she is the Head Girl this term, a Ravenclaw." he added quickly as if he was afraid of being cut-off. He then leaned up closer into his chair, the purple package almost forgotten, slipped behind his back. Chris scooted to the edge of his seat and then continued in an almost whisper. "Professor, I think there is something different about her." he swallowed hard. "Something to do with the subject you teach, I think. That's why I came to you." He looked a bit worried. "Professor I don't think it's anything wrong with her, she is one of my good friends, it's just as if she has something others don't, you know what I mean?" he said, knowing he probably didn't. But he couldn't underestimate the Divination Professor's views on different abilities.

....."Do you think you can possibly, you know, help slash teach her." The Head Boy finished sheepishly. He was going to have to give more detail wasn't he?
Hmpf. He was here to talk business. Not for presents. Sigh. He nodded when he asked if he had heard about the events at the school--he'd heard bits and pieces, but, as an Unspeakable, he didn't really get out much to BEGIN with. "I heard a bit about what happened, but unforunately not the full details," he told him.

Ok. Head Girl. He could remember that. The boy seemed to be implying that the girl had a certain ability...hmm. Like...HIS ability if you could call it that...is that what he was suggesting? It sure sounded like it. It wouldn't surprise him if there was another one in this school, they seemed to be getting more and more common...

"If that is the case, Mr. Potter, I appreciate your concern and I will do my best to help Miss...Toussiant," that was what he had said, right? "Unfortunately, unless she comes to ME for ask for help, I'm not sure I can do much...I don't want to make her feel uncomfortable if I approach her in class about it," he said. It was just one of those confidentality things. He didn't want to have to explain to her HOW he suspected something. That would just cause trouble!

Lookin' like a true survivor_________________________________feelin' like a little kid