View Single Post
Old 05-08-2010, 09:35 PM   #14 (permalink)
Tibz
Formerly: RonHermione 4 eva
Hufflepuff
Manticore

Piercas|Zayler|Chaia♥Cyphlan|Mr and Miss Forgetful|Whittiesaur+Bee|Co-Inceptor|Ellina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Add1cted View Post
"Yeah but leaning in to kiss Lilly-Anne basically screwed me up didn't it. I just didn't know what I was doing. It will be awkward between me and Amy, Amy and Lilly-Anne and Me and Lilly-Anne." he said
"True," Lissa spoke walking to the staircase and sitting on it. "People always make mistakes, and this will probably be classified as one of the worst but..." she trailed off, not knowing what to say.

Quote:
Originally Posted by city_girl_95 View Post
Losing it in that second amy ran back to him I HATE YOU! She screamed at him slapping him and disolving into huge tears I TRUSTED YOU I LIKED YOU SO MUCH but now she sniffed I HATE YOU, STAY AWAY FROM ME! she turned back on her heel and sprinted away
Lissa closed her eyes as Amy came back, screamed then slapped him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Add1cted View Post
Jay totally baffled about what happened just realised she slapped him, he had enough, not enough energy to barely stand up and just fell down. After a few minutes he got up and his nose was bleeding, "Ok who made me fall forward?" he said trying to stand up but unable. He then looked up to see Amy running, "Oh no." he said crying.
Lissa walked towards him and tried to lift him up. "No one, you just fell," she said hoisting him up. "You can't do anything about it. If I went who knows what will happen."