View Single Post
Old 05-08-2010, 09:05 PM   #4 (permalink)
DanialRadFAN01

Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
N/A

Ministry RPG Name:
Phillip Flutterby
Games & Sports

x6
Default :D Permission from Tegz!
Gaga Mafia Monster : MURPHY : Kelvin's SS!BFAM : Roro's Evil Twin : Ravlyndor : Gopher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Lissy Lou View Post
As Nolan closed the door behind him, he noticed that the Head Boy was taking interest in the crystal ball on his desk. Hmmm. He should move that a bit...it was a LITTLE too close to the corner. Safety hazard!

"Thank you," he said with a smile as he sat down. "It's my oldest one and therefore, closest to my heart." Gah. Listen to him talk about it like it was his pet or something.

"So, what can I help you with?" he asked. Hopefully it had something to do with that purple present he had. Hehe.
Chris looked back briefly to the Professor to see him looking at the crystal ball with a smile as he spoke of it fondly. That Crystal ball was defiantely close to him, so Chris stepped back a step or two for safety reasons. Don't want it to fall and give the man a hear attack.

"You are very welcome, it's very nice though." he said as a side note as the Head Boy sta in one of the chairs opposite the Divination Professor. "Well I'm sure you heard about the events that happened here last term, correct?" well he was sure most of the people outside of the school has heard about them at least. "Well you see Professor, one of the students involved and the one to be actually taken was..."this wasn't his place was it? "Celandine Touissaint."

Wait, did he even know who that was? "Oh she is the Head Girl this term, a Ravenclaw." he added quickly as if he was afraid of being cut-off. He then leaned up closer into his chair, the purple package almost forgotten, slipped behind his back. Chris scooted to the edge of his seat and then continued in an almost whisper. "Professor, I think there is something different about her." he swallowed hard. "Something to do with the subject you teach, I think. That's why I came to you." He looked a bit worried. "Professor I don't think it's anything wrong with her, she is one of my good friends, it's just as if she has something others don't, you know what I mean?" he said, knowing he probably didn't. But he couldn't underestimate the Divination Professor's views on different abilities.

....."Do you think you can possibly, you know, help slash teach her." The Head Boy finished sheepishly. He was going to have to give more detail wasn't he?