Thread: Coffee Room
View Single Post
Old 05-08-2010, 07:26 PM   #60 (permalink)
Tommehbell

Slytherin
Kappa

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Felix Greenwood
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Blake Madden
Accidents & Catastrophes
x1
DivaDivaDiva ||Candy Cane Mama||

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa Black View Post
He loved having this effect on people. He watched with a smile as she blushed and it turned into a grin as she shook his head. "A lady of class I see - nice manicure." He winked at her. Smirking at her comment he nodded, "I'm glad you agree.. I don't like stepping on peope's toes. I prefer it if we all.. get along."
She saw the way he was working the girls in the office and it gave her a tickle. Egypt was used to being flirted with she was a beautiful woman after all, but she still loved her husband with everything she had. However it was still nice to have someone flirting with her. "Thank you James. A like a man that appreciates a properly groomed woman." Far too many women simply let themselves go after they snagged a man and that was just wrong on all sides if you asked her. You should want to look good for the sake of looking good for yourself. "I have a feeling you are going to get along great around here." She winked at him. Hmm, he was really sweet she wondered where Hunter was. She needed someone to defrost her heart a tad and James was just the man to do it. Or Nicoli the poor dear hadn't had a proper date in ages. The matchmaking wheels in Egypt's hear were whirling away at the possibilities.

♣♣Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand
And Eternity in an hour♣♣