View Single Post
Old 05-08-2010, 04:19 PM   #23 (permalink)
Iamclaire
Slytherin
Red Cap

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kiera Vallkere
Fifth Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluePhyre View Post
"Right," Phyre replied. "I just get upset about being blind. It's nothing all that horrible. I mean, there's nothing I can do about it. Your theory is nice, I think." She shrugged and played with her walking cane's head, the snake and fangs. "I don't much mind them, as some of my best friends here are Gryffindors, but the competition is unwelcomed and it means we can see each other less."

"I would hate being blind, then I'd never get to watch clouds, but who knows maybe someday you'll get your sight back!" Kiera smiled hopeing Phrye didnt take anything she said badly, she couldnt imagnie what it would be like to be blind. She rellyed on her eyes so much living without them would be tragic.

"I love competition, but i suppose its not exactly great when making friends, but imagine after school and over summer it'd be easyier without the whole house points going on. " Kiera hated the points system, it made her feel bad whenever their house lost points...which it seemed was going to happen alot this year.